Our practice area is bordered by Nutley village to the North West (Cackle Street), Down Street (Piltdown) to the West, Halland crossroads to the South and the border between Buxted and Hadlow Down to the East.
Registering at the Meads Medical Centre
If you have recently moved and your address is still within the area of your old practice, you may wish to remain with them temporarily until the current Coronavirus outbreak is under control.
If you have recently moved out of your current practices’ area and wish to register with the Meads Medical Centre, please do not visit the surgery. Instead follow the below guidance.
Please read the following guidance carefully before submitting any forms. We will take your submission of registration forms as agreement to the below:
· We have relaxed the practice requirement to see ID at registration, however we will ask to see it when you next come to the surgery or we will invite you in to show it, when it is safe for you to do so
· You will be required to be within our practice boundary, please see the map at the top of the page. We will be unable to process your registration if you are living outside of our practice area
· Please complete both the family doctor services registration (GMS1) form and the practice registration pack, links to both can be found at the bottom of this page
· Return the forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, this email is monitored regularly and we will process your registration as quickly as we can
· If you are unable to complete these forms on your own, please telephone the surgery on 01825 766055, a member of our clerical team will be able to assist you in completing these forms
· The surgery is operating a total triage appointment model at the moment. This means that should you require clinical advice, you will be offered a telephone appointment, and in some cases a video appointment. As a result of the triaging system you may be asked more questions than you may usually expect when requesting an appointment. Please bear with us. We are asking questions to assist us in protecting all patients as well as our staff.
· Please remember that this is a very busy time for our surgery and whilst we will endeavour to answer any queries as quickly as we usually do, there may be a slightly longer waiting time on the phone. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
GMS1 - Family doctor services registration
Practice registration pack - Adult
Practice registration pack - Child
Practice registration pack - New born baby
SCR opt out disclaimer