HCA AND SALARIED GP VACANCIES
Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual looking to work within a friendly, award winning, local community GP Practice?
We have an explanding list size and before this becomes a workload issue for our GPs we are proactively recruiting to expand our team. We would much rather recruit ahead of the curve than recruit on the 'back foot'.
We have one HCA position available also working 35- 40 hours a week.
- Led by Practice Manager of the Year as recognised by the General Practice Awards 2020.
- Committed to providing first rate, compassionate patient centred care
- Located in the beautiful South East on the edge of the South Downs and just 30 minutes from the coast
- Operating from a new purpose built surgery building
- Rated good in all categories by the Care Quality Commission
- Rated 5* by our patients on NHS Choices.
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A working environment where your efforts are appreciated
- A fun lively supportive team environment
- NHS Pension scheme membership
- Car parking space
Having the right attitude, a genuine care for our patients and being a team player is more important to us than the level of experience someone has (as long as they have the appropriate clinical qualifications) as we can provide support and relevant training.
If you are interested in finding out more or wish to arrange a visit please call supervisor Chrissy Montgomery on 01825 765055 or please email email@example.com
If you wish to formally apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter to the above email address.
Meads Medical Centre website address: www.themeadssurgery.co.uk